We are entitled to get our FREE Microsoft Office 365. We can use this as an additional tool with our Google Apps. Some formatting of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents are incompatible with our current Google Apps because most of us are using Microsoft Office in our PCs and laptops. To address this, we can use Office 365 to be fully compatible with Microsoft Office installed on our PCs and laptops.
Office 365 is Microsoft's counterpart of Google Apps for Business/Education.
Follow these simple steps to activate our FREE Microsoft Office 365:
2. Input your @su.edu.ph
email account. If you cannot open your su.edu.ph
(Gmail) account please contact the MIS Department. For Students contact or visit the Office of Student Services.
3. For employees click the "I'm a Teacher", for students click the "I'm a Student".
4. You will receive a confirmation email indicating to verify your address. You will be required to confirm it and follow the simple instructions.
Advantages of Office 365
1. Fully compatible with Microsoft office installed on PCs and laptops
2. Additional cloud storage thru one drive (similar to our Google Drive)
3. Free download of the latest version of MS Office applications for PCs and laptops
Thank you very much.
Percival Gerard M. Genove, M.I.S
Director, Management Information Systems Department